Oh wow, it feels like forever since I've posted...So, welcome back, Blogger.
So apparently this is the remade version of The Spirit of Heart, a very controversial and widely debated blog with topics related to all sorts of deep and meaningful things in life...l0l
Where should I begin?So yeah..I think I'll still write dnm stuff here, about 90%The other 10% will be filled with mandatory computer shitCoz i fill up blogs that way.
OK! TOPIC ONE: THIRD WHEELING.
Well, here we have it, ladies and gentlemen, the first topic of The Spirit of Heart v2. I guess today, having been exposed to this sort of behavior for the past few days, I'll talk about third wheeling.
For those of you that don't know what third-wheeling is, here's a quick definition:"One who deters the socialization of a couple, perhaps when being invited out of pity or through a feeling of duty. This person may be eased into the situation by being allowed to stay in an environment he or she has become accustomed to (perhaps a kitchen, where the third wheel can bake cookies for the couple.) The third wheel may feel uncomfortable about watching the couple canoodle on his her her sofa, but none of this is taken into consideration."
So, lets talk about me being the third wheel. I myself have been a third wheel on multiple occasions (or at least felt like I was the third wheel), but I've also been on the receiving end. Both aren't nice feelings.
Theres Person A whom I am very good friends with and he is hanging out/chilling/wantsin with Person B. Person B, for example, decides to sit down on one side of the table. Person A then, wanting in, sits with Person B. Being a nice friend, I naturally sit with Person A. However, all other persons in the group decide to sit on the other side of the table. This is a classic example of being the third wheel...
There are other times, say when Person C, who wants in with Person D, needs some stationery from Officeworks. He/she drags Person D along to accompany them on a 5 minute stationery shopping spree. Again, coincidentally I need stationery as well so I tag along with Person C. 2 + 1 = 3, and I'm the third wheel.
Then there are the more generalised third wheeling techniques such as looming...
"Clubs" such as the Pho Club never work with three people, because three's a crowd, there's bound to be a third wheeler.Idk what to think as a third wheeler, generally i like to take some distance as not to interfere with any chemical reactions that are occurring in front of me..,but I cant help but think about what the two people in front of me are thinking, AS WELL AS all my other friends...I dont like people talking behind my back, so yeah hahaha
Recently I got shouted at for thirdwheeling one of my friends, which I do admit to...but the reaction WAS kinda harsh :s So i guess I wont be trying that for a while haha
I can understand that reaction though, because I myself have been thirdwheeled many times...Sometimes I just wanna shout at them GO AWAY PLZ MAN CANT YOU SEE THERES SHIT GOIN ON but I dont have the balls to do that...So yea I just pretend nothing happens :s
Anyway, that was the first post, way too long :(
No comments:
Post a Comment