Hey all :)
Seems like a long time since I last blogged omgah
And now we're doin it one more time
SPIRIT OF HEART IS BACK!
To coincide with Spirit Week, what perfect timing.
Oh, before we begin, I'll be posting twice a day here on the Heart, the first post will include the alternating topics of love, random rant and a good old story from the throneroom. The second post is my bet analyses on every listed match on CS:GO :p (just for more viewers)
I'll also be putting a shoutbox in (if i can remember how to) for good shittalking among the crowd. However, please refrain from excessive flaming, trolling and spamming.
What should we talk about? Romance cheese or random rants?
Let's do a random rant, because I can't think of anything cheesy and romantic off the top of my head, I'm out of the game for too long :(
#4. Food Scabbers
We all know about the food scabbers. They're the ones who smell your pasta/fried chicken/Maccas from China, and before you even open the bag, or crack open the lid, they're already at the doorstep like a fucken dog staring at you with a lolling tongue. In high school, food is a highly valued commodity, so trading of food should be respected and treated with utmost care. Let's be honest: everyone's scabbed food from time to time, so I can rate everyone as a food scabber. I see food scabbers in five different lights:
1. The average scabber - These people give some and take some. When they're hungry and they got the munchies, they ask before taking, and they take care not to take the biggest chip or the juciest piece of chicken. In return, when you're in a time of need and you ask them for food, they gladly offer you some. These are the types of people that are socially adequate, and letting them scab food is almost a joy because they realise that there is a debt to be paid.
2. The stockpiler - These people take a 2% stake in whatever food you buy or bring, with no options of returns or dividends. Asking them in return for lunch is a lost cause, because they never bring lunch. However, they're the ones that buy the expensive shit like meat or seafood whenever there's a bbq or a picnic going on, so I'll let them go
3. The aggressor - These people have THE AURA ;). Rare and unique, these people have the absolute balls of steel to walk up to a complete stranger and say, verbatim, "Hi, I don't know who you are but I'm just gonna take a chip. Yoink."
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL MAN WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
BITCH
Another type of aggressor is the unconscious racker - they just take bite after bite while chilling like you're best buddies, even when you give him the "when the fuck are you gonna stop" look. He's unconsciously putting your food into his mouth though, so he'll feign ignorance and proceed to take 90% of your food, before hastily departing with a sly thank you.
4.. The hoarder - just like the stockpiler, except without the future benefits. They take and take and take and never give back. Worthy of noting is that hoarders are always skinny cunts, you wonder where the fat and shit goes because they eat so much shit off you but they dont get bigger. Not worth
5. The patriot - We all know these ones, and I admit to committing this offence myself. Patriots offer almost everything they have to you, whether it be a chip or a bite of a sandwich. This all changes though when they bring in home-made food. Sushi, dumplings, even curried rice are all too common of a target for other people who have acquired a taste for traditional and home-made food. The patriot knows that his lunch is hot stuff, and so will shut in his generosity and deny access to goodies. This tends to leave a bad taste in others' mouths but I personally think that it's acceptable, because there have been plenty of occasions where I've had all my food racked l0l
So, which scabber are you?
<3 <- signature for Spirit of Heart original poster :)
I'm all of them James! Fantastic blog post! Would read again!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA TOO GOOD
ReplyDelete